Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How Old, Again?

My dear wife Susan(who is and will always be older than me) really got a kick out of the latest attempt to deflate all of my ego. I dropped by her school library(which is by the way, new and beautiful)the other day and when she referred to me as Mr. Courington, one of her students asked, "Is that your Daddy?"
If I had enough hair, I would dye it(even though I took a vow several years ago not to ever do so). One vow I will not break (unless I go nuts) is not to get a toupee(Is that how you spell it? It somehow doesn't look right, and it never will!)
Guess I will just have to look distinguished.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    that is just too funny.

    charles shepherd

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever decide to get a toupee, don't get one like the guy we saw the other night at Lonestar!

    ReplyDelete