Sunday, February 01, 2009

Calm Today

Haven't posted for a while so I thought I would give a quick update. How calm is it? Well I just checked my unmedicated blood pressure and it was 113/60. Guess that weight loss(74 pounds) and treadmill work are paying off. It was even quite calm at the nursing home today. Mom and Dad are doing well for the time being. It was even quite calm at church today. While the sea of life has lots of waves, and we have to roll with the punches, it is nice to have calm, even for a short time. Susan and I are really looking forward to getting back to FHU this week for the lectures. Since we didn't get to go last year, we are especially excited about it. Keep in touch.

2 comments:

  1. I hope ya'll enjoy your time at the Lectures! I'm jealous, but not in a bitter way. :) I pray that everything stays calm while you are gone and remains that way long after you return! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:38 PM

    That is great on your blood pressure. Keep up the good work and enjoy your camlness!

    ReplyDelete