Thursday, August 31, 2006

Up At Midnight

Why I am up after midnight putting the first post on my blog, I do not know. I am just not too sleepy tonight. Of late I have been going to bed about 9:30-10:30 p.m. I don't know why this is either. A 30 year old college habit of going to be no earlier than midnight has been with me until the last few months. I guess since all of the kids have moved out it is a little calmer around the house at night. But then too, it might be that I am just more tired out at night since I get up earlier. That is another old habit that has changed of late. I have a hard time sleeping much past 6:00 a.m. on most days. Could it just be that I am getting older? Not a chance. In fact, since I now have 3 grandchildren, I am feeling much younger a lot of the time. Now let me tell you about my grandchildren--- naw, I am getting sleepy now and that would take m 'til at least past 1:oo a.m. just to get a good start. Besides, I might take away from Granna's blog. Have a good night and may God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging.

    I really thought you might name it "Jolly Pop Publishing" or something like that. From "Calm to Chaos" is good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed how powerful influence is? Without it we would not be bloggers! You are my bestest blogger hubby. A post on your chase to recapture Bandit would be good.
    I love you,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete