Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oct. 11 Update

It is hard to believe it has been a month since I posted. I don't have time to write much now, but I didn't want any of you readers to think I had died. Getting ready for our meeting at Sylvan Springs(October 21-24 with David Powell), 2 weekends of camp board meetings, family things, regular church work, etc. has kept me unusually busy for the fall. And tomorrow, Lord willing, we are supposed to have a new grandbaby. Please pray that Kim and Lila will do well. We had all the kids and grands at the house Tuesday night and it is already quite a crowd, but what fun. The more the merrier. Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update David. I'm glad you hadn't died, especially I saw you just 3 hours ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just when you saw me, you knew I wasn't dead, right? Boy you are making a lot of progress. And to think, soon to be a father of 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having us over Tuesday! I love seeing everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are still with us...Welcome back don't be strange, oh sorry I mean don't be a stranger....

    ReplyDelete