Monday, December 10, 2007

On A Personal Note

Hi Bloggers,
Hard to believe it has been so long since I blogged. Mom and Dad have been having multiple health issures for the last couple of months and it has kept me busy. Dad is in the hospital but much improved and Mom had to go to Cherry Hill Healthcare. She seems to be somewhat depressed and having a hard time getting around. The rest of our clan is fine and I hope to be blogging regularly again in the near future.
Hope this finds you and yours doing well. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I pray that everything goes smoother with you all and that your parents health gets better. I was thinking the other day how much I will miss Mrs. Courington on Friday nights. She and I usually shopped around together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your parent's keep getting better. I have been thinking about you all. Well take care and May God Bless.

    ReplyDelete