Friday, July 13, 2007

100 Things

You have to be kidding. Maybe I may complete this in a year or 2, but here are 5.
1. I don't have much patience with people saying a lot, when they only have a little to say(especially preachers).
2. I did enjoy the one on Paul's list about him wetting the bed.
3. I hate teeth problems, especially root canals, and have had more than my share.
4. I really have too much to do this afternoon to even be listing these 5 things.
5. I love all of my family and friends who read this blog and I hope you have a wonderful day.
David

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to see I was not the only one who stuggled with this...But I am with Susan in that I came up with 50 and proud of them.. But I have truly enjoyed reading everyone elses...Especially Tina's....Mainly #49.. I laughed untill I cryed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a list of 4 since two of your "list of 6" are really about me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking out our blog, check my out sometime too.

    Matthew

    www.matthewsblog.waynesborochurchofchrist.org

    ReplyDelete