Thursday, August 16, 2007

100 Things- No. 26-35

26. I love cold weather. 9 straight days over 100 has made me realize this.
27. Susan and I have 9 acres of land at our house, but only use a very small portion. One day I hope to clear some and build a large pond.
28. I got my name in the "Soup Pot" in first grade for talking. Imagine that.
29. I am in my 30th year at Sylvan Springs(Maytown). What great folks to put up with me this long.
30. I'ver been thinking a lot about that new grandbaby(Lila if the ultrasound prediction was accurate.) She is due in October
31. My all-time favorite Bible teacher was Franklin Camp. I miss him.
32. My favorite instrumental music is bluegrass.
34. My favorite verse of scripture is 1 Cor. 10:13.
35. I can't stand raw cucumbers but I really like fried pickles.

2 comments:

  1. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that students with your name spell trouble.

    ReplyDelete