Saturday, August 11, 2007

100 Things- No. 7-25

7. I like my son in law Paul very much in spite of the fact that Kim found him on the internet and that he likes to criticize my blog.(Now this is 3 of 7 that are about Paul, but he is such a remarkable fellow!)
8. I love being a gospel preacher.
9. I really love the folks at Sylvan Springs- they are really family, not just in word.
10. The Fish Market(Original) is my favorite restaurant.
11. The Fish Market(Gadsden) is my next favorite.(Or maybe Top of the River)
12. I like teaching adults, but my favorite is teaching teens- potential, potential, potential!
13. I especially like it when they get it and you can see it in their eyes.
14. My goal is to finish these 100 things before next year.
15. Indian Creek Youth Camp is a very special place to me- so many good memories and so much to look forward to.
16. This year was my 35th year to go to ICYC. I started in 1972 and missed one summer.
17. My least favorite people are those who point out problems but never solutions, at least not solutions that involve them working.
18. My favorite people are those who say "We need to..." and "I want to start working on it now."
19. I really want to revisit Tobago some day.
20. One of my best experiences as a teen was singing with the Anchors(We need to get together again)
21. Going to ACC-now Faulkner U. was a marvelous experience.
22. I met my wife and best friend for life at Faulkner and I was ga ga over her when we started dating.
23. Still am.
24. Going to Freed Hardeman was equally wonderful. I had some fantastic teachers at both places.
25. Wow. I am glad that I only have 75 more to go.

5 comments:

  1. Not bad, not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading #'s 7-25. Can't wait to see what numbers 26 through 100 are about! Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana said like these keep the rest coming. I have a blog now called Nana's Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to "pimp your blog" and I'm willing to start on it right away.

    ReplyDelete