Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alex Graduates- A Good Sermon


In my own mind I don't see myself aging, but in looking at those around me, I must be. Especially troubling is that now days, "babies" are graduating from High School and I realize that 18 years have quickly passed. My nephew, Alex(0n left in picture), has been a great joy to all of our family ever since he was born. He is graduating from Pleasant Grove High tomorrow night at the Alabama Theatre. I affectionately call him Aubie because of his love for Auburn football. He has another great love, and that is his Lord. Alex is going to Freed Hardeman in the fall and plans to preach. In fact, he is already preaching and doing a wonderful job. Last Sunday night, He and Landon Wylie preached at Sylvan Springs and did a great job. You can hear this lesson at our church website(Landon's lesson is first)(www.sylvanspringschurchofchrist.com.
Congratulations Alex Courington.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Congrats Alex! Good to see you last night David!

    ReplyDelete