Friday, May 22, 2009

Special People- Special Day



Yesterday was special. I had been telling Mom if she got a little better I would take here out for a time. She is still frail but able to walk a few steps now. Yesterday afternoon I called Cherry Hill and the nurse said she was having a good day so I told her I was going to come and we would go to Billy's shop in Graysville and get her hair done. She was excited, as you might expect, not having been able to do much of anything for months. We made the trip well, got something to eat, and went back. As you can see from the picture of her and Billy, she is looking good. Her 80th birthday is coming up on June 20th. She is such a special person.
Another of my special people, first grandchild Addi, had her last day of kindergarten today and yesterday was her closing program. She is a dear little girl and it is hard to believe she is already finishing kindergarten. Congratulations Addi.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Congratulations to Addi and Happy Early B'day to Mrs. Courington. Great times!

    ReplyDelete